Business Analysis Solution Manager
Allegient LLC Summary
Allegient is a leading provider of business and technology solutions for mid-sized and enterprise organizations, leveraging best practice methodologies and proven technologies to improve business processes, collaboration, customer relationship management, information management and business intelligence. Headquartered in Indianapolis since 2001, Allegient is known for providing consultants hailing from Big 4 and Fortune 500 companies with strong professional and technical skills along with a good project management foundation. Allegient is ranked the 2nd largest regional web site developer by the Indianapolis Business Journal and is currently the only Microsoft Services Ready Partner for Portals and Collaboration for Indiana and among a select few Microsoft Gold Managed Partners in Indiana.
The Business Process Practice Leader is responsible for sales support leadership, definition of solution offerings, standardized content and marketing, solution specific methods/tools, solution area specific quality assurance, and as the hiring manager.
The role would consist of the following areas:
• Business Analysis
• Technology Road Map (general and specific e.g. Mobility Road Map)
• Business Process Modeling Work Shop (with specific technique e.g. TopMapping, DART etc.
• Business Process Reengineering Work Shop
• Quality Assurance Audit
• Automated Regression Testing
• Requirement Definition and Traceability
• Validation of Regulated Systems
• Usability Testing and Improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
• 7-10 Years of Business Analyst or Related Experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams and a practice area
• Experience with a variety of business processes and working through process change methodologies, i.e. Reengineering, SixSigma, etc.
• Understanding of UML and business process modeling
• Familiarity with web based application development and technologies like J2EE, .NET, XML, etc.
• Experience with software development lifecycle
• Excellent business function and process analysis and visualization skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Problem solver with strong analytical skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, and excellent presentation skills
• Self motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
• Ability to work independently, but also successfully work on a team
• Detail oriented and sound independent judgment
• Knowledge of RUP and Rational tools a plus
• Experience developing and executing test plans and scripts using testing tools by
Rational, Mercury, or Compuware
• Excellent Desktop Tools Skills, including Office, Visio, MS Project
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field, Advanced Degree Preferred