With Allegient, it starts with business value. We support our strategy of driving business value with a disciplined approach to everything we do to bring accountability and customer satisfaction to the forefront.
Allegient recognizes the challenges that businesses are facing. Individuals are being stretched in many directions, mergers and acquisitions are diverting focus, competitive pressures are continually building, and knowledgeable resources are scarce. Through it all, IT project delivery has continued to improve. Today’s percentage of successful IT projects is significantly higher than noted in The Standish Group’s groundbreaking 1994 “Chaos Report”. Why? One of the main reasons is improvement in Project Management.
Management success requires concentrated attention on communication, processes, and people. The services below are some of the ways that the experienced team, all of whom have achieved Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, at Allegient can assist you in accomplishing your business objectives through the utilization of accepted industry standards and best practices built upon Project Management Institute (PMI) principles.
- Portfolio Management: Managing a portfolio is about optimizing resources. Allegient will work with your team to define projects, build effective and realistic business cases to accurately gauge ROI, and prioritize initiatives for implementation.
- Program Management: The market is driving the need to rapidly deliver on business objectives. To speed up value realization, many of the monolithic projects of yesterday are being broken up into a program of related projects. Allegient brings the ability and tools to help you manage these programs against the overall business objectives.
- Project Management: Project Management is focused on coordinating the activities of resources to reduce risk and keep a project within scope and on schedule and budget. Allegient specializes in this area and has a documented track record of successful engagements.
- Project Recovery: Recovering a "wayward" project requires strong leadership and special tools. Allegient brings the governance, rigor, and discipline necessary to get a stalled or diverted effort back on track.
- Health Check: Allegient will audit your management processes and / or projects against leading metrics and practices. Areas of strength and weakness will be identified, along with a suggested action plan for improving deficient areas.
Read more about our Program and Project Management Service Offerings