Allegient LLC Summary
Allegient is a leading provider of business and technology solutions for mid-sized and enterprise organizations, leveraging best practice methodologies and proven technologies to improve business processes, collaboration, customer relationship management, information management and business intelligence. Headquartered in Indianapolis since 2001, Allegient is known for providing consultants hailing from Big 4 and Fortune 500 companies with strong professional and technical skills along with a good project management foundation. Allegient is ranked in the top ten for web site development, software development, and consulting by the Indianapolis Business Journal.
Allegient has established a very strong relationship with Microsoft as a “Go To” partner for Collaboration, CRM, and Application Development. Allegient is among a select few Gold Certified Managed Partners in Indiana which has enabled growth into the Microsoft practice in emerging technologies such as Business Intelligence, Mobility, and Search. Additionally, Allegient has provided Microsoft with technical leadership in early release programs for SharePoint 2010 and Dynamics CRM.
The SharePoint Architect will lead the consultant delivery team while utilizing an iterative approach to architectural design, development, UI and technology integration efforts for various client projects. Client projects will require deep knowledge of SharePoint Server 2010 design, development and integration of custom components and web parts, WCM, Search, Document Management, ASP.NET, and SQL Server. The SharePoint Architect will also lead client facing pre-engagement strategy/educational sessions on various topics related to Collaboration, Enterprise 2.0 concepts, Information Architecture, Portals, Workflow, Document Management, WCM, Search, etc. for Enterprise-level clients, often leading into specific Microsoft technologies and solutions.
- Recommend technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending delivery approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives
- Implement architecture by building components and custom designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting system
- Validate system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes
- Prepares client to use IT infrastructure by developing and conducting training programs
- Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and support other sales efforts
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions across multiple engagements
- Enhance overall team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answer technical and procedural questions for less-experienced team members; teach improved processes; mentor team members
- Improve information sharing through awareness of emerging technologies and; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Strong knowledge SharePoint Server 2010 (SharePoint Server 20103 a plus) architecture Includes, but not limited to, farm/web architecture, Sites, Lists/Libraries, Web Parts (List Views, CQWP, DFWP, Search Web Parts, etc.), Content Types, Columns, MMS, Content Hub, Search, User Profile, My Site, Publishing Infrastructure, and Workflows
- Strong understanding of overall Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture. (Understanding of related products such as Project server, Forms server, InfoPath, Dynamics CRM, etc. a plus)
- Strong C# and ASP.NET (.NET 3.5 and 4.0) SharePoint development (custom ASPX pages, Web Parts, Workflows, Event Receivers, BCS/BDC, etc.)
- Strong XSLT, CAML, and JSON development
- Strong custom SharePoint Master Pages, Page Layouts, and jQuery controls development
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Professional experience with n-tier application architectures development
- Strong experience with SQL Server 2008 and 2012 database design and development
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, web services (SOAP and RESTful), and XML
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Consulting skills such as interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building
- Strong experience facilitating meetings with both business and technical stakeholders for envisioning and information gathering sessions
- Strong experience creating a technical work breakdown and estimate of the application’s physical architecture that maps to the business requirements
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Strong experience managing a team of developers. This includes assigning work, mentoring, code reviews, and making staffing adjustments as needed. Strong experience managing a team of developers. This includes assigning work, mentoring, code reviews, and making staffing adjustments as needed
- Extensive experience with Enterprise 2.0 concepts and ability to effectively share knowledge with team, as well as client stakeholders
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ALLEGIENT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ALLEGIENT/PSM does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.